Devons Bodypainting event
Welcoming all body painters and models, both new and experienced in bodypainting to the beautiful seaside town of Exmouth on the Jurassic coast. This two day bodyart event will be a great chance to create wonderful works of art with your models, exhibit your creations, get together with likeminded people, learn new things and have fun in a non pressurised environment.
Our aim is to change the perceptions of Bodyart in the local community and show off this wonderful artform. Our local area of Exmouth has been earmarked for a 'Regeneration' of its beautiful and historic Victorian Seafront - to much disapproval from local people & businesses and with this in mind, we thought 'Regeneration' would be an ideal theme for the Saturday event. It can be interpreted in so many ways. We look forward to seeing your fabulous designs.
Where is the event?
The event will be held at The Royal Beacon Hotel, Exmouth, Devon.
Easy to reach by train or car (M5 Junction 30)
Just moments from the beach and within walking distance of the town with chain retail stores, independent shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants.
When is the Devon Bodyart Exhibition?
Saturday 18th November and Sunday 19th November 2017
What does it include?
- 2 days of body painting fun
- Lunch & refreshments included both days for artists and models (Veggies and Vegans catered for)
- Photographers on site to capture your bodyart (Group and individual)
- Journalist interest from local press and independents
- Parade of models to show off everyones work as a live Art exhibition (Exhibition open to the public/friends/family from 1pm)
- Small secret prizes throughout
- Saturday night - 90's themed party (Disco and hotel bar open til late)
- Local professional Artist Michael Buckland will be on site capturing hand drawn colourful images of the event
- Opportunity for training in Face & Body painting with multi award winning artist Sabine Vogel from the Netherlands (additional fees apply)
Weekend ticket £50
Weekend ticket £30
Kids & Partners - Free (if needing lunch provision, please book in advance at £15pp).
Saturday - themed paint "Regeneration"
Sunday - Freestyle
*Fees cover room hire, social media ready images, food and refreshments, Saturday night 90's party*
**Artists must source their own models**
Can I stay overnight in Exmouth?
Yes! Our lovely venue - The Royal Beacon Hotel - has 52 rooms each ranging in price from £59 for a double room with breakfast included to around £110 depending on the type of room chosen. Book direct with the venue, quoting: 'ART' If the idea of staying in the hotel itself doesnt float your boat. There are plenty of family run b&b's and air b&b hot spots to seek out or park up your motorhome in.