LaFleur bodyart is hosting this wonderful event in the beautiful seaside town of Exmouth on the jurassic coastline. Our fantastic venue for 2017 is the Royal Beacon Hotel who have embraced this new and exciting event with open arms. We are welcoming all types of bodyartists and models, both brand new and those more experienced in bodypainting. This two day bodyart event is an opportunity for bodyartists to come together to create wonderful works of art with their models, exhibiting their creations to you the public.
Our aim is to change the perceptions of Bodyart in the local community and show off this wonderful artform . Our local area of Exmouth has been earmarked for a 'Regeneration' of its beautiful and historic Victorian Seafront - to much disapproval from local people & businesses and with this in mind, we thought 'Regeneration' would be an ideal theme for the Saturday event. It can be interpreted in so many ways. We hope you are looking forward to seeing the fabulous designs.
Where is the event?
The event will be held at The Royal Beacon Hotel, Exmouth, Devon.
Easy to reach by train or car (M5 Junction 30)
Just moments from the beach and within walking distance of the town.
When is the Devon Bodyart Exhibition?
Saturday 18th November and Sunday 19th November 2017
General public access
- The public are invited to join us from 2pm both days
- £2 entry per person - funds will go to the Supershoes charity (www.supershoes.og.uk)
- **Please note that photography is not permitted until the start of the catwalk show at 5pm on Saturday**
- You may talk with artists and models and find out about their work, see part of the process and be inspired by their passion for this incredible artform
- Watch the Parade of models to show off everyones work as a live Art exhibition on Saturday 18th November at 5pm
- FREE Facepainting between 2.30pm and 3.30pm both days - Child friendly event
- Local Exmouth artist Michael Buckland will be on site capturing hand drawn colourful sketches af artists and models at work
- Male and female models wear suitable undergarments at all times in addition to nipple covers for females - there is no nudity
£2 per person public entry fee
Want to create your own face and bodyart at home? should you be feeling inspired by the artworks on display, we have some fantastic supliers onsite who will be selling high quality face and body paint, brushes, glitter and many other wonderous things. Our suppliers include websters face & bodyart supplies, Superstar Facepaints (Netherlands) and the wonderful Glittertastics, all your sparkly & painty needs covered.
Can I stay overnight in Exmouth?
Yes! Our lovely venue - The Royal Beacon Hotel - has 52 rooms each ranging in price from £59 for a double room with breakfast included to around £110 depending on the type of room chosen. Book direct with the venue.